Aboriginal Art Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn Art & Cultural at our Aboriginal Art Workshop.
Acclaimed Indigenous Artist Shara Delaney will teach you the language in which stories are told through Aboriginal paintings. You will learn about symbols, colors and what they represent. As well as the precise dot techniques, Shara will share her knowledge of the traditional ochre paints and Indigineous art history. Join us for an immersive creative and cultural experience!
Our 3hr Workshop Includes:
• All materials and supplies to get crafty -
(high quality so you can keep and hang your art)
• A glass or two of champagne on arrival (or an non-alcoholic beverage)
• Sweet & Savory Nibbles to enjoy throughout
• 1-1 Guidance with Shara to perfect your piece
• An A3 sized canvas board for you to take home and hang in your humble abode
• Learn about Aboriginal Art and Indigenous history
BYO Additional Booze Optional
Clothes that can get a little dirty or an apron
You will LOVE our open and relaxed class. Everyone will leave with a completed project, new skills, knowledge & ideas and possibly a new friendship.
- General Admission$95+$2.38 Service fee$95+$2.38 Service feeSold Out