Botanical Clay Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
In this workshop you will learn about Air Dry Clay and the benefits of using it as a craft medium.
Our in house artist will give you some live demonstrations as we explain the theory as well as showing you prior made pieces so you can learn about the different stages of processing.
Using your practice piece of clay you will be guided through hand building techniques to form and mold a sheet. Customizing the sheet with your desired botanicals and flowers provided, you can get creative designing your own print or pattern for you dish.
Using a pre made sheet by Michelle, and your selection of Botanicals relax and recharge while you personalize your piece to your hearts content. Then learn the finalizing stages to complete your art.
This workshop runs for 3 hours to allow plenty of time for creation.
Included in this workshop:
• A glass of bubbles or two on arrival (Non Alcoholic Options Available)
• All equipment and tools including clay & flowers.
• Instructions & guidance from one seriously talented Ceramicist ( and 1 on 1 assistance throughout)
• 2 Medium customized dishes to take home, use and cherish
• A PDF booklet on which includes all of the workshop theory, as a well as a full list of
supplies and suppliers for if you want to take up this hobby
• Sweet & Savory Nibbles throughout
• A pot of high quality varnish for home use to seal your clay creation
You will LOVE our open and relaxed class. Everyone will leave with a completed project, new skills & ideas and possibly a new friendship.
Spend some time indulging your creativity in this epic workshop. We can't wait to see you there!
- General Admission$85+$2.13 Service fee$85+$2.13 Service fee0$0